Thursday, April 14, 2011

14 April 2011

 Definitely not bullish the past few days.  Did post a smaller decline today than yesterday and the previous day.
 Med-term slowing.
Short-term slowing.  A smaller peak than last.

Still maintaining my silver prediction of 48.50.  Gold, 1500.  Those should have some resistance.

I think that for the past few years we've had a very exciting market to each side.  It seems the time has come for some boring-ness.  I've noticed less people posting on websites than previously, and I haven't really had the urge to care about what is happening lately.  I'll still try to post as I manage my account as necessary.  Even if we bounce higher, the odds are continually shrinking that it will continue upwards.

"In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."
-- Eric Hoffer

No comments:

Post a Comment