Saturday, October 29, 2011

29 Oct 2011

Trying out new software.  I was able to put my custom indicators in so I don't have to update Excel every night.  I don't know if I like it yet because it feels different.  Sorry if you don't like the change.
 New high and new low percents.
 Here is my long term indicator which I was commenting before that i was upset I didn't have the data.  The shocker here is that this is negative much like what happened in mid 2007.  Also neat:  check the negative divergence between the last two peaks.
 My medium term indicator getting quite overbought.
 My short term indicator is overbought.  Looking through historical data of it, looks like it does spend quite a bit more time positive than negative.  Apparently this should give me a glass half full perspective.  It doesn't.
TSV still nearing its maximum value for the Summation index in the medium time frame.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment