Saturday, November 19, 2011

19 Nov 2011

Much like the first Great Depression (they didn't decline as much in the other 30's declines after the initial plunge - I can't find the article now, but I saw it about two years ago), the mining stocks are still weathering the storm pretty well after the initial panic (2008).  Notice the long term support trendline we may have lost from 2008, and the channel we have been forming a plateau base.




Current status in the short and medium term.  Looks like we are getting quite low in the short term so if you are wanting to initiate short sales, I, as a perfectionist, would wait for a short term bounce  However, it may not matter a whole lot in the grand scheme of things.


Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I usually don't post on weekends, but I think that is when most people are doing research so I just put this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment