Saturday, February 11, 2012

11 Feb 2012

 Silver update:  still haven't reached the target from the pennant (I don't know if it will) or the 61.8% retracement line from the 2008 low which sits around 24.  You can see the current channel, the current red line resistance and the green line which should also be support. 
I was able to program in the buying climax code to auto update.  I still have to work on forming a meaningful ratio of how many new highs turn into buying climaxes.  Don't let the word percent fool you, those are raw numbers of stocks for the middle two.  You can also see the RSI for the McClellan summation index for this long term view is at an overbought level.  I wasn't investing in 2006 so I have no idea what it was like then where it stayed up for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment