Sunday, July 22, 2012

22 July 2012

 Very significant divergence in the medium term between my index and the Dow.  This is negative.
The same applies to the short term indicator.

Now we will just have to watch the fireworks if they materialize.  VIX did not reach its long term support which could back the bullish case, but it is just one indicator.



"They know their future, and the future of their loved ones, is on the line. And they know we are running out of time to turn things around. The closer we get to that point where it's too late, the less people have to lose by fighting back. The power of the Justice Department is based on its ability to take things away from people. The more that people feel that they have nothing to lose, the more that power begins to shrivel. The people who are committed to fighting for a livable future will not be discouraged or intimidated by anything that happens here today.
"And neither will I. I will continue to confront the system that threatens our future. Given the destruction of our democratic institutions that once gave citizens access to power, my future will likely involve civil disobedience. Nothing that happens here today will change that. I don't mean that in any sort of disrespectful way at all, but you don't have that authority. You have authority over my life, but not my principles. Those are mine alone."

Timothy DeChristopher

(I'm not a global warming alarmist - I just like the quote)

No comments:

Post a Comment