Thursday, November 29, 2012

29 Nov 2012

 Almost back to neutral.  When/if this rolls over, we should see some substantial selling.  It may take a few more weeks for holiday complacency to disappear.  I'll post what I see.
Short term remains overbought.  A negative divergence in the previous peak and the next will be bearish.

I've been thinking about the tax situation.  If indeed taxes do go up (Obamacare, fiscal cliff, etc), it seems it would be better of me to keep paper losses (yes, I do have paper losses even though I've hedged this latest move) to realize them in 2013, and pay 2012 tax rates on my profits this year.  I'd like readers thoughts on this.  I also recognize that because the Federal Reserve loans as much new money into existence as required by the government, I'd guess that it is safer for Washington to continue using the inflation tax, that so few understand, instead of real transparent tax.

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller at the Bilderberg Meeting in June 1991 in Baden, Germany, as quoted in the 1991 issue of the Hilaire duBerrier Repor
t


No comments:

Post a Comment