Friday, May 17, 2013

17 May 2013

 Yes, medium term went down again today.
So did short term.  Who is selling while the Dow is pumped?

Long term still outrageously overbought.  Everyone knows that.

A little out of the ordinary "indicator," but here ya go.

I've been doing this since late 2008.  It's been very tiring to keep it going and watching something that seems to becoming increasingly meaningless in our economy, the stock market.  Yes, I said it.  It doesn't seem like anyone cares any more, and generally I don't.  Anyways, It looks like we are on track to break that descending trendline on my hits depending how the rest of May goes.  Thanks to the loyal fans.

As a chartist, when you break a descending trendline that's been in place for so long, you explode upward - remember my silver 2010 call?  Anyways, it looks like thelastcanary.blogspot.com is poised to blow up.  What could that mean?  Maybe I finally turn out right?

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment