Thursday, June 16, 2011

16 June 2011

Well, I imagine my followers are falling off faster than Wikileaks'. 

Look, I've been wrong recently - about for a week and two percent now.  I don't feel good about it, but I must keep updating my charts and providing information.  I apologize if you went long and lost some money - to be fair, I never advocate buying when I'm closing shorts because I generally close early.  I apologize if you refused to short last week because of my information.

 Shortest term TSV (middle) at very low levels.  I drew lines aligning previous bottoms to the index itself.
 You can see that the Nasdaq fought back to hold its long term support line (2009, 2010, and now)
 Same as above, but longer term and this is the NYSE.
 Hold long short term went up today.

Hold long medium term went down today.

VIX went up again today, but seemed to run out of steam somewhat.  If this contagion really continues to spread quickly over the next week or so, then all bets are off for the VIX continuing to be contained by my trend line.

This video is unreal. I can't wait to vote in another "election" with no one to vote for.



"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance."
H.L Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment