Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 Jan 2012

Not much as changed.  Still marching towards the target I laid out about a month ago.  Unfortunately I am better at setting targets than holding positions to make it there.  Upon looking through some of the stuff I was holding, it still has not rallied much past where I sold it.  CXO, NOG, GOLD, JAZZ, PII are some examples.

 As evidenced by the RSI, we are nearly overbought in the longest term I track.  We are already bought by the short term RSI I use.  TSV has not rallied much in this time frame - not sure what is up with that and do not think that it is sinister or anything.
 This is probably a bit sinister.  This along with the new highs / new lows data is pathetic.  This is the percent of stocks over their 200 day moving average - we are nearly back to 50%.
 Medium term indicator is overbought by 2011 standards and not quite there by 2010 standards.
Short term indicator is floating higher and can be considered overbought as well.

Not much leadership out there as evidenced by the new highs.

"So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak."
 Sun Tzu

This is a good documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment