Tuesday, March 20, 2012

20 Mar 2012

 Buying climaxes still remain high despite not many stocks actually making 52 week highs.
 Hold long long term creeping back to levels from June of last year.
 Medium term declined today and is currently neither overbought nor oversold.  The divergence between this peak and last is worth noticing if it does continue downward.
Short term also declined today.  Current reading is neutral.
 Is VIX really all that low?  I know this is weird coming from me, but I honestly try to be non-biased.
This descending triangle could provide a spring board in the short term for the VIX.  Notice it is also on my flat red line.


Not trying to be a downer, but I found this quote amusing.  The reference at the time was the telephone.  Now, we have so much more.
What we call "progress " is the exchange of one nuisance for another nuisance. 
Henry Havelock Ellis 

No comments:

Post a Comment